Tuesday, November 20, 2018

CSULA Fall 2018. Reflection Post #13

Google Spreadsheets

google share GIF

Yet another amazing google resource we can use freely and for free...It had been a while since I last used spreadsheets to create any document...I was a bit rustic, but I guess is true what they say...once you learn something it is hard to forget. The functions can be a bit daunting, however, with a little practice one can create awesome spreadsheets on google. Much like other google resource, these spreadsheets can be shared for others to use, edit, etc. I will no longer balance my budget with my cell calculator, instead I will create a budget spreadsheet and make my life easier...I should probably make another spreadsheet to balance my daily calorie intake. Give it a try! is free...


http://lizedit4300.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment