Saturday, December 8, 2018

CSULA Fall 2018. End of Fall Semester Final Reflection Post #15

Volition required...

Attending graduate school has been an awesome, rewarding, and exciting journey...I am so blessed!! I learned how to create QR codes, infographs, digital images using photoshop, google spreadsheets, and professional organization surveys. I also learned how to make teaching videos using via screencasting site and YouTube. This semester flew by...yet, I was able to learn so much! I find that in order to be successful in any technology related degree one must not only be able to master self-motivation, but one must be able to master volition. One must have a very clear intention of one's wills and future goals/plans.

Check out this mini Adobe Spark video...






No comments:

Post a Comment